At Conference 2017, Kery Mortensen, CPT and Tim Gillum are going to help you learn a hands-on approach to leverage a creative blend of performance technology tools with the strategic needs of the organization. The innovative nature of this approach breathes new life into the tried and true standards for developing a robust strategy that is fast, focused, fun and sustainable.
The session simulates creating an organizational strategy for a sales and marketing organization at the ever-changing pace we work in.
We begin with the end in mind using a magic wand to establish the desired state. We then introduce the following predictive tools and methods to:
- Interrogate reality by defining the official truth from ground truth
- Identify and categorize causal factors using a rapid performance analysis
- Target solutions that eliminate barriers using a “21 activity”
- Predict strategic direction and actions using a modified SWOT analysis
- Isolate key behaviors critical to fuel the desired results with impact
- Assess the appetite for change with stakeholders using a simple culture pulse
- Provide an executive summary with immediate next steps with assigned actions
Attend Kery and Tim’s 60-Minute Session, “Building an Organizational Strategy in Four Hours”, at THE Performance Improvement Conference 2017 in Montreal! Register now to save your seat.